Yesterday, Nufin Data had the privilege to host a small group of guests who were very keen on finding out more information about the NEMO platform and how Nufin Data connects buyers, suppliers and funders under a single platform to build an open trade ecosystem. The session was held at our office located at 4 Ayer Rajah Crescent.
Mr Teo Joo Howe, General Manager at Nufin Data headed the session and shared with our guests some insightful topics including:
- An overview of what supply chain finance is all about
- How FinTech is reshaping the financial services industry in Singapore
- The financial, operational and control benefits of a technology driven supply chain finance solution – NEMO
- How NEMO can help companies boost their cash flow and working capital spurring growth
- How NEMO digitises and automates orders and invoices, reducing processing times dramatically
- NEMO’s Multi-funder flexibility and supplier on-boarding capabilities
- What’s ahead: Blockchain technology in a supply chain network
A short Q&A session followed and our guests pro-actively raised inquiries with relation to their specific expertise and industries.
A big thank you to everyone who attended the event and we look forward to hosting more of such sessions in the future.